The Honors Program is a rigorous academic program for students interested in transferring to competitive colleges and universities.
The program is designed to provide a challenging and demanding academic curriculum for high-achieving talented students. The academic curriculum is characterized by questioning, inquiry, and creative exploration. Students must complete a minimum of four general education Honors Program courses and a Capstone Research Project under the tutelage of a Faculty Mentor.
- Small class sizes
- Honors recognition on transcript
- Scholarships for eligible students
- Individual transfer advisement
- A rich array of diverse cultural experiences
- Capstone Research Project
- Special networking events
- Unique experiential education opportunities
You may also be interested in:
Prof. David A. Berry, Director
Prof. Rachel Pernia, Assistant Director
Dr. Ladylease Goodridge White, Founder