We are happy you are considering Essex County College. To walk you through the application process, select what type of student you are:
FIRST YEAR: Are you a high school senior or a recent high school graduate looking to enroll in a degree or certificate program?
TRANSFER: Have you completed credit courses at another college and want to transfer the credits to a degree or certificate program?
ADULT: Are you looking to enroll in courses leading to a degree or certificate?
INTERNATIONAL: Are you an international student residing outside the U.S. looking to enroll in a degree program in the U.S.?
VISITING-NON-MATRICULATING: Do you want to take credit courses for personal interest, career advancement, or for transfer to another college where you are matriculated?
READMISSION: Have you previously enrolled at Essex but have not been in attendance for three or more years? Have you previously applied but did not register for classes?
Please read before proceeding to the online application
APPLY ONLINE IF:
- Use the online application if you are applying for the first time and if you plan to register for CREDIT classes.
- A non-refundable $30 Application Fee is due at the completion of the online application. You will be asked to supply credit or debit card information (AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA/MASTER Card or DISCOVER Card). Your application will not be processed unless payment is made online.
- Please allow up to two weeks for processing. You will receive your acceptance letter, testing, and registration information in the mail after we process your application.
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE IF:
- If you have applied or taken CREDIT classes previously. Please download the paper Admission Application, complete and mail to Enrollment Services with a check or money order non-refundable $30 Application Fee.
Enrollment Services Express Center
303 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
West Essex Campus
Enrollment Services Department
730 Bloomfield Avenue
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- If you are an international student interested in obtaining an I-20. Please download the paper Admission Application for international students, complete and mail to the Enrollment Services Department at the Main Campus.