Essex is a high-quality choice at an affordable price for those looking to attend college. We offer our students dynamic academic programs, top-notch faculty, various financing options, and a bustling student life. Our main campus reaps all the resources of being in New Jersey’s largest city, Newark – plenty of fun things to do, one of the most diverse communities in the area, and convenient means of transportation. All in all, students who attend Essex receive not only a top-quality education, but a truly unique college experience.
- Submit an Application for Admission or Apply Online. A $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee is required.
- Submit Official High School Transcript or proof of GED.
- Complete Placement Testing if required.
- Complete the FAFSA if you are applying for Financial Aid.
- Comply with the State of New Jersey requirement for immunization against Measles, Mumps, and Rubella by submitting proof of immunization.
- Attend Advisement & Registration session.