Essex County College is a welcoming community open to anyone who is willing to learn. We understand how difficult it is to study for a degree when your full-time job, be it at work or at home, leaves you little free time. The college’s flexible scheduling at our Newark and West Essex campuses offers many job-friendly classes.
Flexible scheduling is an extension of our traditional college courses. We offer the same academic excellence, just at a different time. ECC’s small class sizes, dedicated faculty, and extensive support services will help you succeed.
- Apply On-line or Submit an Application for Admission. A $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee is required.
- Submit Official High School Transcript or proof of GED.
- Complete Placement Testing if required.
- Complete the FAFSA if you are applying for Financial Aid.
- Attend Advisement & Registration session.