All first-time, full-time and part-time students need to attend Orientation. Transfer students are to report to the academic department for advisement and registration. In order to attend Orientation, you need to:
- Be fully admitted into the college. You will receive a username and password for MyECC.
- Take your college placement test or submit paperwork to be exempt.
During Orientation you will:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Get your college ID card
- Take a short tour of campus
- Learn from other students and professionals about being a student at ECC