The Essex County College Alumni Affairs Office is back after a brief hiatus!
We are deeply committed to supporting Essex County College and its mission, as well as scheduling events and workshops for the College Alumni.
Members of the Alumni Association represent over 45 years of college history from the many programs and degrees offered at Essex. Our alumni family can be found in any professional arena throughout the world.
The main goals of the Alumni Association are:
- to establish and strengthen the bond between Essex County College and the Alumni,
- to provide a forum for college Alumni to come together an exchange ideas and professional expertise,
- to organize fundraising events to help support the Alumni Association, the institution, and students who are in search of scholarships.
Periodically, you will receive information from us such as the Good News report.
Additionally, we want to honor YOU, the Essex alumni! Therefore, I am asking you to please do following:
- Join the Alumni LinkedIn page here: Essex County College;
- Fill in your current contact information using the form below;
- Share your success stories and accomplishments and job changes by emailing Ms. Bost-Wormley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sybil B. Bost-Wormley, Acting Associate Director
Alumni Affairs, Scholarships, and Internships,
5th Floor, Office 5119
A. Zachary Yamba Building,
303 University Ave., Newark, NJ 07102.