Any person who has graduated from any major program or certificate program at Essex County College is eligible for Alumni Association membership. To maintain Active Member status, ECC graduates must attend at least one general calendar meeting per year.
To obtain a membership card, you must fill out a Member Profile Form. The membership cards are issued after forms are received and verified. These forms are available online, at general meetings, or at the Main Campus in room 6105.
Some of the benefits available to ECC Alumni include:
- access to Martin Luther King, Jr. Library,
- access to the Fitness Center located in the Physical Education Building,
- access to the Career Resource Center, located on the 4th floor
- voting privileges for alumni matters,
- opportunity to be elected to a position on the alumni Executive Board.
Becoming a Member
You may apply for membership by printing and completing the Member Profile Form . Once completed, the form can be mailed to:
Essex County College
c/o Office of Development
303 University Avenue
Newark, New Jersey 07102-1798
If you just happen to be in the neighborhood, you may also apply in person in the Office of Development, Main Campus, Room 6105 to complete your Member Profile.
For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.