1. Players can only participate one time in the event.
2. Individuals will shoot from five spots around the basket behind the 3-point line (college distance). Individuals must shoot 5 shots from each spot within 30 seconds in the qualifying rounds.
3. The top four individuals from the qualifying rounds will be brought back for the finals in each division. With the same rules that applied for the qualifying round.
4. The top two people who make the most shots in each division will make the finals.
5. Shots will be counted by the designated intramural supervisor.
6. All regular intramural rules apply