1. Winners will be determined by maximum lift divided by the body weight) this gives you a ratio, the higher the ratio the better.
2. All lifters have to weigh-in with shoes on. Record weight and all other personal information required on the appropriate form.
3. All lifters are allowed to warm-up.
4. Each person has up to three attempts to complete the weight.
5. They can have up to five minutes to rest in between each lift.
6. The spotter can give them a lift off. However they must start with the arms extended, and then lower the weight to touch the chest. Then they must push the weight up until the arms are fully extended without any assistance. Once the arms are extended the spotter can help rack the weight.
7. Record the maximum amount of weight lifted