1. This is a single elimination tournament
2. Colors are determined by a coin toss
3. Participants will play one game only . If you have a draw, then a second game should be played.
4. Date and time of the game is to be arranged by the players involved (phone numbers will be posted). If this cannot be agreed upon, the tournament coordinator will determine the date and time. If the game is not played by the assigned deadline , a flipped coin will determine who advances to the next round.
5. Chess boards and game pieces can be picked up at the front desk or from the student activities office (The Dasher Building).
6. Winners are to report scores immediately to Michael Smart the Intramural Coordinator, by either calling (973) 877-1949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org