1. Each team must have a maximum of eight players on a roster. Six players will play for each team at a time but the game can be started with a minimum of four players. Each team will only be allowed to have two ECC college Soccer players on the team. A player may only play on one team. All team members must be listed on your team roster and MUST HAVE AN UPDATED ECC ID. Any team that does not have four players present within five minutes after the scheduled starting time will forfeit the game. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
2. There will be no off sides
3. Playing time shall be two 20-minute halves, with a three minute break between halves. The clock will only stop at the referee’s discretion (injuries, protests, ejection, lost ball, etc…). If a game ends in a tie, the tie will be broken by 5 penalty kicks per team.
4. All sidewalls, bleachers, and ceilings are considered out of play.
5. Goalkeepers CANNOT kick the ball. Everything MUST be thrown and must bounce before centerline.
6. Penalty kicks will be taken for fouls committed inside the penalty area.
7. Each team will have three time outs per half. The stop time is 1 minute.
8. A ball kicked out of bounds (bleachers, walls, ceiling) will result in a throw in by the opposing team.
9. Opposing players must be five yards from free kicks. Free kicks will be taken from the point of the foul.
10. If a team is leading by ten or more goals with five minutes to go in the game, the game will end at that point.
Schedule will be posted on the Athletic bulletin board. If there are any changes it will be posted there