1. Winners will be determined by maximum lift divided by the body weight) this gives you a ratio, the higher the ratio the better.
2. All lifters have to weigh-in with shoes on. Record weight and all other personal information required on the appropriate form.
3. All lifters are allowed to warm-up.
4. Each person has up to three attempts to complete the weight.
5. They can have up to five minutes to rest in between each lift.
6. The person competing must start from the standing position, squat until his/her upper thighs are parallel to the floor, and then go back to the full standing position