All cash payments, financial aid awards, agency/employer vouchers and tuition waivers must be submitted by the payment due date. If you are cancelled for non-payment you can re-register for available classes in accordance with the registration calendar.
Winter Inter Session 2020:
- Register November 25 to December 19 full payment is due by December 19, 2019
- Register after December 19, full payment is due at time of registration
Spring Session I, Weekend College & FOCUS 2020 (Three Payment Plan Available):
- Register November 25 to December 19, payment is due by December 19, 2019
- Register after December 19, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second payment due February 18, 2020
- Third payment due March 17, 2020
Spring Session II 2020 (Two Payment Plan Available):
- Register February 4 to March 3, payment is due by March 3, 2020
- Register after March 3, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second & final payment due April 14, 2020
Register for Winter Intersession only – full payment required. Register for Winter Intersession and a Spring semester you can enroll in the ECC payment plan with a 1/3 payment of the TOTAL term bill and the $50.00 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee. Payment is due immediately for classes added after the first registration. Registrations without the minimum payment required may be dropped.
Students who decide not to attend must officially drop courses on-line within the published refund period or they will be held responsible for full payment of the adjusted tuition bill.