All cash payments, financial aid awards, agency/employer vouchers and tuition waivers must be submitted by the payment due date. If you are cancelled for non-payment you can re-register for available classes in accordance with the registration calendar.
Summer I 2018:
- Register March 19 – April 25, payment is due by April 25, 2018
- Register after April 25, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second payment is due May 30, 2018
Summer II 2018:
- Register March 19 – June 20, payment is due by June 20, 2018
- Register after June 20, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second Payment Due July 26, 2018
Fall I, Weekend College & Fall II 2018:
- Register March 19 – August 8, payment is due by August 8, 2018
- Register after August 8, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second Payment Due October 10, 2018
- Third Payment Due November 6, 2018
Register for ONLY Winter Intersession 2018:
Register through 12/20/18, full payment is due 12/20/18. Register after 12/20/18, full payment is due at time of registration.
Register for Winter Intersession 2018 AND Spring 2019:
Register through 12/19/18, full payment or enrollment in the ECC payment plan is due by 12/19/18. Register after 12/19/18, payment is due at time of registration.
Register for Spring I, Weekend College or Spring II 2019:
Register November 12 – December 19, 2018 payment is due by December 19, 2018
- Register December 20 – January 2, 2019 payment is due by January 2, 2019
- Register after January 2, payment is due within 24 hours of the first registration date
- Second Payment February 6, 2019
- Third Payment Due March 6, 2019
Minimum payment required is 1/2 of the TOTAL term bill for the summer semesters, 1/3 of the TOTAL term bill for the Fall and Spring semesters and the $50.00 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee. Payment is due immediately for classes added after the initial registration. Registrations without the minimum payment required may be cancelled.
Students who decide not to attend must officially drop courses within the published refund period or they will be held responsible for full payment of the adjusted tuition bill.
Financial Aid funds will be applied to your tuition bill only if you have received an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date. If the amount of your award does not cover your total bill, you must pay the balance in full or sign up for the College’s Payment Plan. If you did not receive an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date, you must sign up for the Essex County College Payment Plan or pay your registration bill in full.