All cash payments, financial aid awards, agency/employer vouchers and tuition waivers must be submitted by the payment due date. If you are cancelled for non-payment you can re-register for available classes in accordance with the registration calendar.
Fall I, Weekend College & Fall II 2017:
- Register March 20 – August 7, payment is due by August 7, 2017
- Register after August 7, payment is due within 24 hours of the 1st registration date
- Second Payment Due October 10, 2017
- Third Payment Due November 7, 2017
Winter Intersession 2017:
- Register through December 19, full payment is due December 19, 2017
- Register after December 19, payment is due at time of registration
Spring I, Weekend College & Spring II 2018:
- Register November 13 – December 19, 2017 payment is due by December 19, 2017
- Register December 20 – January 2, 2018 payment is due by January 2, 2018
- Register after January 2, payment is due within 24 hours of the first registration date
- Second Payment February 7, 2018
- Third Payment Due March 7, 2018
Minimum payment required is ½ of the TOTAL term bill for the summer semesters, 1⁄3 of the TOTAL term bill for the Fall and Spring semesters and the $50.00 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee. Payment is due immediately for classes added after the initial registration. Registrations without the minimum payment required may be cancelled.
Students who decide not to attend must officially drop courses within the published refund period or they will be held responsible for full payment of the adjusted tuition bill.
Financial Aid funds will be applied to your tuition bill only if you have received an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date. If the amount of your award does not cover your total bill, you must pay the balance in full or sign up for the College’s Payment Plan. If you did not receive an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date, you must sign up for the Essex County College Payment Plan or pay your registration bill in full.