All cash payments, financial aid awards, agency/employer vouchers and tuition waivers must be submitted by the payment due date. If you are cancelled for non-payment you can re-register for available classes in accordance with the registration calendar.
Download: “How to Pay for College” Flyer (.pdf)
Summer I 2016:
- Register March 14 – April 27, full payment is due by April 27, 2016
- Register after April 27, payment is due within 24 hours of registration
Summer II 2016:
- Register March 14 – June 23, full payment is due by June 23, 2016
- Register after June 23, payment is due within 24 hours of registration
- Second Payment Due July 28, 2016
Fall I, Weekend College & Fall II 2016:
- Register March 14 – August 8, payment is due by August 8, 2016
- Register after August 28, payment is due within 24 hours of registration
- Second Payment Due October 11, 2016
- Third Payment Due November 8, 2016
- Fourth Payment Due December 6, 2016
Minimum payment required is 1/2 of the TOTAL term bill for the summer semesters, 1/4 of the TOTAL term bill for the Fall and Spring semesters and the $50.00 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee. Payment is due immediately for classes added after the initial registration. Registrations without the minimum payment required may be cancelled.
Students who decide not to attend must officially drop courses within the published refund period or they will be held responsible for full payment of the adjusted tuition bill.
Financial Aid funds will be applied to your tuition bill only if you have received an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date. If the amount of your award does not cover your total bill, you must pay the balance in full or sign up for the College’s Payment Plan. If you did not receive an Award Letter from the Essex County College Financial Aid Office before the payment due date, you must sign up for the Essex County College Payment Plan or pay your registration bill in full.