Preparing for the Workplace
The Career Development Seminar I offered by the Office of Cooperative Education is an eight week program that is designed to teach career planning and job search skills. It is a requirement for students enrolled in their first cooperative education experience (CEE 298) but is open to all ECC students.
- Week 1: Career Assessment & Planning
- Week 2: Exploring Occupations
- Week 3: Resume Writing
- Week 4: Resume Writing
- Week 5: Job Interview Skills
- Week 6: Dressing for Success
- Week 7: Mock Interviews & Review
- Week 8: Mock Interviews & Review
After completing the program, students will have a written Career Plan, understand the job search process and successfully complete a mock interview for a live position.