Following the NJ State standard, the curriculum balances teacher-planned and child-initiated learning, emphasizing responsiveness to children’s strengths, interests, needs, and learning styles. Nationally known for being forward-thinking, comprehensive, and rigorously researched, the curriculum helps teachers plan and implement content-rich, developmentally appropriate programs that support active learning and promote children’s progress in all developmental areas.
- Children develop a sense of trust, competence and initiative
- Acquire learning and problem-solving skills
- Expand logical thinking and verbal communication skills
- Acquire concepts and information leading to a fuller understanding of the immediate world.
- Develop beginning reading skills
- Acquire beginning writing skills
- Use all senses in learning