We offer a variety of programs as a means to accommodate the needs of the students at Essex County College and the surrounding communities. We work hard to ensure our services are accessible and convenient to the ECC community, including:
- Full-Year/Full-Day Abbott Program: Free for Newark residents from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. September to June.
- Evening Care (Monday-Thursday)
- After Care Wrap-Around Services: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Summer Child Care Service/Full-Day, Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Infant Care to 4 years old: (Private Care)
- Subsidized Care: Program for Parents, Work First, and more