The Department of Community and Extension Programs consists of the Adult Learning Center, On-Campus Continuing Education and Extension Programs/Non-credit Enrollment Services, and the Department of Continuing Education at the West Essex Campus. This department provides both credit and non-credit education services to Essex County residents ranging from the age of 5 to 80 years. In addition, internal services such as Non-Credit Registration System, management of classrooms and laboratory assignments, generation of Non-Credit Brochure and preparation and transmission of reports to the New Jersey Council of Higher Education are handled by this department.
You may also be interested in:
- Adult Learning Center
- Continuing Education & Community Services – West Essex Campus
- Extension Programs
- Noncredit Enrollment Services
- On-Campus Continuing Education
- Fall 2016 Continuing Education Brochure – Main Campus (revised August 17, 2016) »
- WISE Women’s Center Fall 2016 Brochure »
Dr. Keith Kirkland, Associate Dean
Community and Extension Programs
A. Zachary Yamba Building; Room 3240
303 University Ave.
Newark, NJ 07102