The Corporate and Business Training Center provides quality training and professional development solutions to Business and Industry Clients, in alignment with strategic organizational goals to improve human capital, enterprise performance and profitability.
We deliver customized training solutions to help companies keep their competitive gain in today’s global market.
NJDOL GRANT FUNDED CLASSES
Grant classes are at no cost to participants working 20 hours or more.
- Business Communication – 12 hours
- Written Communication – 12 hours
- Customer Service Communication – 12 hours
- Basic Math—16 hours
- English as a Second Language Level I & Level II – 40 hours each level
- Spanish in the Workplace I – 40 hours.
- Spanish in the Workplace II – 16 hours.
PC Microsoft skills-(8 hours each)
- Word I & II – Work with Word documents, edit, save, store and mail merge
- Windows – Learn how to navigate the Windows environment
- Email/Outlook – work with email, to do list, calendar and information management
- Excel I & II – Work with spreadsheets, formulas and workbooks
- PowerPoint – 8 hours.
- Also Offered: PowerPoint – 2-4 hours.
Grant Requirements include:
- Employment of 20 or more hours
- Signed registration form including employer information and Tax ID #
- Class days and times are flexible
- Classes held at the company site or at various college locations in Essex County
Maureen Behr, Director
Corporate and Business Training Center
A. Zachary Yamba Building; Room TI-6
303 University Ave.
Newark, NJ 07102