Teach Essex County College Classes in China for 5 weeks
Chengdu –China Summer 2019 – June 30 –August 2, 2019
The Summer in China Program is part of ECC’s Center for Global Education & Experiences Initiative
- ECC Student will have opportunities to study around the world
- We are creating opportunities for ECC students to complete someof their coursework at various abroad and domestic locations where they can have global experiences that will enlighten their educational experiences while at ECC.
- The period of study can be from 2 weeks to a semester.
- ECC Faculty can teach at globally established locations
- We want ECC Faculty to expand their global experiences to increase our student’s exposure to global thinkers and experiences
- Students from around the world will study at ECC
- There will be increased opportunities to study at ECC by international students.
- There will be opportunities to take classes with ECC faculty while studying aboard.
ECC Classes in China
|1||PHI101||Introduction to Philosophy||13||ENG101||College Composition I|
|2||PSY101||Introduction to Psychology||14||ECO101||Economics I|
|3||REL105||Comparative Religion||15||ECO102||Economics II|
|4||SOC101||Introduction to Sociology||16||FIN201||Money and Banking|
|5||HST102||World Civilization II||17||FIN101||Introduction to Finance|
|6||HST112||U.S. History II||18||ACC101||Principles of Accounting I: Financial|
|7||ART102||Art History II||19||ACC102||Principles of Accounting II: Managerial|
|8||ART107||Drawing||20||PHY101||College Physics I|
|9||ART110||Sculpture||21||MTH239||Introduction to Linear Algebra|
|10||ART111||Fundamentals of Painting||22||MTH101||Probability and Statistics|
|11||ENG215||Modern Literary Masterpieces||23||MTH122||Calculus II|
|12||ENG109||Effective Speech||24||CSC121||Computer Science I|