The Department of Marketing & Communications, represents Essex County College to alumni, as well as to prospective students and the general public. Through publications, news media, and other traditional communication channels, the Department informs our communities of the many diverse academic offerings and events, as well as shares the achievements of our students, graduates, faculty, and staff.
The department’s primary duties include:
- Marketing and Branding of the College
- Management of the College website
- Publications, including the College catalog, OPTIONS magazine and newsletters
- All College advertising
- Media relations
- Social Media
- Community Events and Sponsorship’s
- Graphic Design/Photography Staff
To access the Eye on Essex quarterly newsletter, click here.