Adjunct Faculty and Professional Development Program
Our Adjunct Faculty play a vital role in educating our 12,000+ for-credit students. To orient you to the College, we have developed a list of important links to assist you in finding your way on campus.
- Office Listing for Adjunct Faculty
- Telephone Directory of Key Numbers
- Assessment Training & Advice
- All Adjunct and full-time Faculty are expected to collect assessment data related to the Measurable Performance Objectives in the relevant Course Outline; the Faculty Assessment Center can help you do it efficiently.
- Course Outline/Template
- Reference/Support: Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Team (SLOAT) Website
- You can make an appointment by emailing email@example.com or visiting the Assessment Center in the Blue Area.
- A/V Equipment: Media Production and Technology
- Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Instructional Technology Support: Faculty Technology Resource Center
- Information Technology
- Forward Google Email to Another Account (How-to)
- To reserve an Academic Computing Teaching Lab, contact your Chairperson. For assistance in the Academic Computing Teaching Lab please call extension 1908.
- HR eLearning (HR eLearning Guide)
- Adjunct Faculty Federation Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Alternate Benefit Program Member Handbook
- Fall 2016 Payroll Schedule
- Direct Deposit Form
- ID badges
- Please register for the Campus Emergency Alert System (EAS) for college closing, including weather-related closing. The EAS can be accessed through MyECC Portal.
- Directions to the Main Campus
- Campus Map