ALL adoptions are to be approved by the Division Chair Person
Here are the steps / flow for your adoptions:
- Complete the adoption form(s)
- Email the completed adoption form(s) to your Division Chair Person
- Division Chair: Upon approving the adoption form(s) email to the following address: email@example.com
Thanks for your cooperation. If you have questions kindly contact either:
- Marva Rudder: 973-877-3136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Netram: 973-877-3137 or email@example.com
Adoption Due Dates
- Summer I Book Adoption Requests are Due February 15th.
- Summer II Book Adoption Requests are Due February 15th.
- Fall Book Adoption Requests are Due May 1st.
- Spring Book Adoption Requests are Due October 1st.
Forms & Information
- Adoption Form
- Higher Education Opportunity Act Reference for Textbooks
- State of New Jersey Ethics Guidelines for Published Works
The Essex County College Bookstore consists of two stores; the Main Bookstore (Newark Campus), and the West Caldwell Bookstore (West Caldwell Campus). Our mission is to provide Essex County College students, faculty, staff and administrators with the resources, and tools necessary to achieve academic excellence. The Bookstores carry textbooks, general trade books, school supplies, stationary, College clothing, electronic items and gifts.