Cost of Summer Program for Kids
The cost per child for the entire five week program is $1,200.00. The tuition fees includes Summer Program for Kids activities and Materials unless noted in each individual course description. Please complete a separate registration form for each child including:child’s name, last four digits of their social security number and date of birth.
Make checks and/or money orders payable to: “Essex County College.”
Is there a Payment Plan?
Yes, a deferred payment plan is available. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable charge for the use of the deferred payment plan. Payments can be made as follows:
- 50% on or before June 14th, 2013
- 50% (Balance) due on July 2, 2013
- $50 Discount if you pay in full by June 7, 2013
- Discount is available for siblings
What is our refund policy?
Refunds will be granted only when written notice of a participant’s withdrawal is received by the office of Continuing Education & Community Service. Refunds will be given based on the following:
- 100% before the first day of the program
- 50% during the first week of the program
- No Refunds thereafter