What is DegreeWorks?

DegreeWorks is a web-based program that enables you to easily track your academic progress.  You will be able to see how specific College requirements have been met and what courses you can take to fulfill the requirements which are remaining.  With the click of the tab (the ‘What If feature), you will also be able to see how your academic requirements might change if you were to change your major.


DegreeWorks Frequently Asked Questions

How do I benefit from using DegreeWorks?

  • You can determine what requirements are needed to fulfill/complete your degree.
  • View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
  • Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
  • View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
  • See how your coursework can be applied toward another major, minor, certificate or major concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
  • Confirm your academic standing.
  • Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
  • Learn the requisites for courses by clicking on the course number.

What if I think my worksheet is incorrect?

If you think that a requirement is incorrect, you should meet with an Academic Advisor or consult the official College catalog.

NOTE: Students who have graduated may not see an audit once the graduation notation has been posted to their transcript. Students considering readmission will not be able to see a degree audit until they officially readmit to the College.

What is SEP?

SEP stands for Student Educational Planner and it’s the newest feature of DegreeWorks.  SEP allows student advisors to plan courses for every semester of enrollment to ensure your program can be completed within the time allotted.  If you are interested in having a SEP plan created, you should talk to your academic advisor or Student Coach.

Why does DegreeWorks show, “Concentration is required?”

Some majors have varying tracks (concentrations); DegreeWorks will show ‘Concentration is required’ until the entirety of the concentration has been completed (i.e.: you have completed your major). The term concentration refers to a sub-plan of the same departments may refer to sub-plans as concentrations or tracks. Confirm that your declared concentration and corresponding requirements are also appearing on DegreeWorks.

What should I do if I have a question about my requirements?

Questions regarding requirements should be directed to an Academic Advisor

If you notice any issues with your audit, please email the DegreeWorks Coordinator at [email protected]